Tomato noodles join: tomato sauce spaghetti practice 1 Preparation: onion, tomato, egg, olive oil, butter, cheese, ketchup
2. Chop tomatoes and onions and boil sauce. When cutting onions, you can leave an onion ring for frying eggs
3. When the olive oil is hot, fry the minced garlic in the pot until fragrant, put some butter in the pot ~ then put the fragrant leaves, onions and tomatoes, stir and boil
4. When they are all mixed, pour in the bought sauce and continue to boil. At this time, you can boil the boiled water next to it
It tastes good to put the onion in the omelet first. (no onion rings here)
6. Boil the water next to it, add some salt to the water, and then add spaghetti. Cook it for about 10-15 minutes
7. Filter the flour, put it in a plate, pour the boiled sauce, cut some cheese and stir it evenly.
Nutritional value 1 Tomato is rich in vitamin A and C, and its acidity is caused by citric acid and malic acid. Oral administration of tomato pectin can reduce the amount of cholesterol in serum and liver of cholesterol fed rats. Tomato juice can reduce hypertension and excite smooth muscle.
2. Tomato is cool and sweet and sour. It has the effects of clearing heat, generating fluid, nourishing yin and cooling blood. It has a good therapeutic effect on fever and thirst, dry tongue, gum bleeding, stomach heat and bitter taste, and rising virtual fire.
3. Organic acids such as malic acid and citric acid can promote the secretion of gastric juice and the digestion of fat and protein. Increase the concentration of gastric acid, adjust gastrointestinal function and contribute to the rehabilitation of gastrointestinal diseases. It contains fruit acid and cellulose, which can help digestion, moisten intestines and defecate, and prevent constipation.
4. Reduce blood pressure. For patients with frequent gum bleeding or subcutaneous bleeding, eating tomatoes can help improve symptoms.
If you want to learn more about food practices, you can follow our website https://www.gnlsm.com , there is wonderful sharing every day!